- No costumes, masks, or face paint may be worn inside Screams® Halloween Theme Park.
- No pets or animals are allowed inside Screams® Halloween Theme Park.
- No outside food or drink is allowed into Screams® Halloween Theme Park.
- No Flash Photography or Videography is allowed inside the haunted houses.
- Screams® Halloween Theme Park concessions (food, drink, games) only accept cash. We have 3 ATM’s in the park. Credit cards may be used to purchase tickets, fast passes, and souvenirs. The Full Moon Cafe & Bar also accepts Credit Cards
Please wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking outside on various paved and unpaved surfaces.
What is Screams® Halloween Theme Park?
Screams®, presented by Metro by T-Mobile, is 5 Haunted Houses and a whole lot more! After being transformed over the last several years, Screams® has been further enhanced for its 25th season to provide the scariest Screams® experience ever! There are 5 haunted houses, each with a different theme – they are sure to find what terrifies you! Plus, when you’re ready to take a break from being scared Screams® has music, Scary-Oke, games of skill, a food court, pubs (yes, we serve alcohol for those over 21), and much more that provides the ultimate Halloween experience!
When is Screams® Halloween Theme Park open?
Screams® Halloween Theme Park is open each Friday & Saturday, October 2 – October 31, 2020 from 7:30pm – 1:30am.
Where is Screams® Halloween Theme Park?
2511 FM 66
Waxahachie, TX 75167
Screams® Halloween Theme Park is located just 30 minutes from the downtowns of Dallas/Fort Worth at the Scarborough Faire® site in Waxahachie just off I-35E – exit 399A. Map and Driving Directions can be found here.
Where can I buy tickets?
Click Here to buy your tickets now or tickets may be purchased at the Screams® Halloween Theme Park ticket office upon your arrival.
How much do tickets cost?
General Admission Tickets: $35 per person at the Ticket Office or $32 online. There are no refunds or exchanges for tickets.
Fast Passes cost $20 at the Park or online. There are no refunds or exchanges for fast passes.
Admission price includes admission into all (5) haunted houses, Scary-Oke, live music & entertainment.
Food, Drink, Games, and other attractions are additional.
Where can I get discount coupons?
Details for Coupons will be available later this year.
All coupons and offers are while supplies last and cannot be combined with any other offer.
Does Screams® Halloween Theme Park offer discount tickets for Military Personnel?
Active military personnel and up to four members of their family receive $3.00 off admission upon showing valid military identification at the Screams® Halloween Theme Park ticket office.
Does Screams® Halloween Theme Park offer group tickets?
A discount is available for groups of 15 or more when all tickets are purchased at the same time. Group discount ticket price $30.00 (tax included) and must be purchased in advance through our online ticket system. (Group tickets will not be available at the gate). If your group qualifies for Tax Exempt group tickets, please contact our Sales Department at Sales@screamspark.com or 972-938-3247 ext. 17.
Is Screams® Halloween Theme Park appropriate for children?
No. Screams® is designed for ages 16+.
Is Screams® Halloween Theme Park handicapped accessible?
Screams® Halloween Theme Park is generally handicapped accessible.
What is the best time to arrive?
The earlier, the better; our gates open at 7:30pm and you’ll want to get here early enough to experience as much as you can. (Please note: although Screams® Halloween Theme Park stays open until 1:30am, ticket sales stop at 12:00 midnight.)
How much is parking?
Parking is free.
How do I request donations of admission tickets for my organization?
Requests for a donation must be submitted on the organization’s official letterhead stationery. Requests must be sent by fax to “SCREAMS® DONATIONS” (including address, telephone & fax) to (972) 938-1890, by mail to Screams® Donations, PO Box 538, Waxahachie, TX 75168, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are the guidelines for Screams® donation requests:
- Provide a request letter from the charitable organization on official letterhead stationery.
- Submit request a minimum of 1 month prior to fundraiser/event.
- Specify the date of the fundraiser/event.
- Include explanation of the fundraiser/event.
- Include a signature on each letter.
- The principal must sign school requests.
- Include fliers or newspaper articles with requests when possible.
- Phone requests will not be accepted.