- We want everyone to stay safe and healthy! Screams Halloween Theme Park will be following applicable local and CDC guidelines for the 2022 Season. We also remain dedicated to maintaining the highest cleanliness and sanitization standards throughout the Park.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By visiting Screams Halloween Park, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19 and agree to follow all posted instructions and guidelines.
- No costumes, decorative or Halloween type masks, or face paint may be worn inside Screams Halloween Theme Park.
- Be Advised: Strobe Lights and Fog in use in Haunted Houses.
- No pets or animals are allowed inside Screams Halloween Theme Park.
- No outside food or drink is allowed into Screams Halloween Theme Park.
- No Flash Photography or Videography is allowed inside the haunted houses.
- No glass bottles are allowed into Screams Halloween Theme Park
- No laser pointers are allowed inside Screams Halloween Theme Park
- See Below for Screams complete Weapons Policy
Please wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking outside on various paved and unpaved surfaces.
What is Screams Halloween Theme Park?
Screams Halloween Theme Park is 5 Haunted Houses and a Whole Lot more providing the ultimate Halloween experience in the D/FW Metroplex! Each haunted house has a different theme including the all-new Bootlegger’s Bayou. And there’s so much more! The all-new Cool Ghoul Boolevard and exciting live entertainment on the Screams main stage. Plus, you don’t want to miss the Rottingwood Cemetery, the DJ spinning tunes at the Taboo Tavern Stage, Scary-Oke, or the games of skill for an entire night of Halloween Fun!
When you are ready to take a break, partake in some food & drink or shop for some great Halloween swag at the Screams shops. Enjoy a drink at the all-new Headless Horseman Tavern (yes, we serve alcohol for those 21+) and other pubs. Grab a bite to eat at the Food Court, Full Moon Cafe, or the all-new 13th Hour Bakery.
All 5 haunted houses, the Rottingwood Cemetery, all-new Cool Ghoul Boolevard, stage entertainment, and Scary-Oke are included in your admission price. To cut the wait times in half, there are a limited number of Fast Passes available each night. Screams is designed for ages 16+ and is not recommended for young children.
When is Screams Halloween Theme Park open?
Screams Halloween Theme Park is open each Friday & Saturday, September 30 – October 29, 2022 from 7:00pm – 1:00am.
In the event of severe weather, Screams Halloween Theme Park will take appropriate action to protect our customers and employees. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for up to the minute information and updates each day of the season.
Screams suggests that you arrive early to ensure that you have time to enjoy all of our haunted houses and other attractions
Should rain occur during an event night, rain slicks are available for purchase at the Screams souvenir shop.
Where is Screams Halloween Theme Park?
2511 FM 66
Waxahachie, TX 75167
Screams Halloween Theme Park is located just 30 minutes from the downtowns of Dallas and Fort Worth at the Scarborough Faire® site in Waxahachie just off I-35E. Map and Driving Directions can be found here.
Map of Screams Halloween Theme Park
Click here for a PDF version.
Where can I buy tickets?
NEW for 2022! Tickets and fast passes are available ONLY on-line. Tickets and fast passes are date specific except for the VIP Any Day Ticket/Fast Pass Combo! Click here to purchase your tickets and fast passes.
How much do tickets cost?
Screams offers a variety of pricing options starting at $42 and are based on the date of your visit.
To cut the wait times in half, there are a limited number of Fast Passes available each night with prices starting at $30.
Get all the information on ticketing and Fast Passes here.
All 5 haunted houses, the Rottingwood Cemetery, all-new Cool Ghoul Boolevard, stage entertainment, and Scary-Oke are included in your admission price. Food, Drink, Games, Shops, etc. are additional.
No Refunds or Exchanges.
Does Screams Halloween Theme Park Accept Credit Cards?
Yes! Most of the Screams food and drink booths now accept credit cards. Most of the Screams shops and souvenir shop also accept credit cards. The Jack O’Lantern Pub and Games only accept cash.
Does Screams Halloween Theme Park offer group tickets?
A discount is available for groups of 15 or more and can be purchased on-line only. Click here for details. If your group qualifies for Tax Exempt group tickets, contact our sales department here.
Is Screams Halloween Theme Park appropriate for children?
No. Screams is designed for ages 16+.
Is Screams Halloween Theme Park handicapped accessible?
Screams Halloween Theme Park is generally handicapped accessible.
What is the best time to arrive?
The earlier, the better; our gates open at 7:00pm and you’ll want to get here early enough to experience as much as you can.
How much is parking?
Parking is free.
What is the Weapons Policy?
Screams Halloween Theme Park does NOT allow the open or concealed carry of licensed handguns or the unlicensed carry of any firearms in the Park:
- Pursuant to Section 30.07, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with an openly carried handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Governmental Code (handgun licensing law), and may not enter this property with a handgun that is carried openly.
- Pursuant to Section 30.06, Penal Code (trespass by license holder with a concealed handgun), a person licensed under Subchapter H, Chapter 411, Governmental Code (handgun licensing law), may not enter this property with a concealed handgun.
- Pursuant to Section 30.05, Penal Code (criminal trespass), a person may not enter this property with a firearm.
Scarborough Renaissance Festival NO permite el porte abierto u oculto de pistolas con licencia o el porte sin licencia de armas de fuego en el Parque:
- De conformidad con la Sección 30.07, Código Penal (allanamiento por un portador de licencia con una pistola abiertamente), una persona con licencia bajo el Subcapítulo H, Capítulo 411, Código Gubernamental (ley de licencia de armas de fuego), y no puede ingresar a esta propiedad con una pistola que se porta abiertamente.
- De conformindad con la Sección 30.06, Código Penal (trsasar portando armas de fuego), personas con licencia bajo del Subcapítulo H, Capítulo 411, Código Gubernamental (ley de porta armas). No deben entrar a esta propiedad portando un amra de fuego.
- De conformidad con la Sección 30.05 del Código Penal (allanamiento de morada), una persona no puede ingresar a esta propiedad con un arma de fuego.
Screams Video/Photography Disclaimer
Photography and/or videography of Screams Halloween Theme Park attendees will be taking place at the Event. By entering the Event site you are granting permission to Screams and its authorized agents to utilize any photographs or videos taken of you for promotional and/or commercial purposes or other transmission or reproduction in whole or in part of the Event and release the Event from any and all liability for damages associated with such usage. No flash photography or videography is allowed inside the haunted houses.
How do I request donations of admission tickets for my organization?
Screams Halloween Theme Park receives numerous donation requests and supports a wide variety of charitable causes throughout the state of Texas. Unfortunately, we are not able to provide donations to organizations outside the state of Texas. Donations are limited to admission tickets to the Park with a limited number of tickets available for each haunt season.
2022 DONATIONS WILL BE FOCUSED ON HEALTH-RELATED ORGANIZATIONS.
Requests for a donation must be submitted on the organization’s official letterhead stationery. Requests must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are the guidelines for Screams donation requests:
The requesting Organization must:
- Be a valid 501(c)3 organization.
- Provide a request letter on official organization letterhead.
- Include organization and contact person’s address, telephone, and email address.
- Submit its request a minimum of 1 month prior to fund raising event.
- Specify the date of the fund raising event.
- Include an explanation of the fund raising event.
- Include an authorized signature on the request. (A principal must sign school requests.)
- Include fliers or other collateral material with requests when available.
- Submit the request by email here. Telephone or mail requests will not be accepted.