- We want everyone to stay safe and healthy! Therefore, Screams Halloween Theme Park has enhanced our health & safety measures for the 2021 season. Protective Facemasks are strongly recommended for all attendees to Screams 2021 regardless of vaccination status. Protective Facemasks will be required for all Screams employees and participants regardless of vaccination status.
- Social distancing, frequent hand washing and covering your cough or sneezes are also strongly recommended. If you are sick or think you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please stay home and visit us another night.
- According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. By visiting Screams, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- No costumes, decorative or Halloween type masks, or face paint may be worn inside Screams Halloween Theme Park.
- No pets or animals are allowed inside Screams Halloween Theme Park.
- No outside food or drink is allowed into Screams Halloween Theme Park.
- No Flash Photography or Videography is allowed inside the haunted houses.
- No glass bottles are allowed into Screams Halloween Theme Park
- No laser pointers are allowed inside Screams Halloween Theme Park
- No weapons are allowed at Screams Halloween Theme Park. This includes knives, firearms/ammunition, chemical weapons and mace/pepper spray.
Please wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking outside on various paved and unpaved surfaces.
What is Screams Halloween Theme Park?
Screams totally immersive Halloween experience includes 5 haunted houses and a whole lot more! Each haunted house has a different theme – with two new ones for the 2021 season: the all New Klownz in 3D and the Times Up Maze. Plus you don’t want to miss the Rottingwood Cemetery, Stage Entertainment, Scary-Oke and games of skill for an entire night of Halloween fun! When you are ready to take a break enjoy the food court, pubs (yes, we serve alcohol for those 21+), and shops. All 5 haunted houses, Rottingwood Cemetery, Stage Entertainment and Scary-Oke are included in your admission price and you may go through the houses as many times as you like (as the crowds will allow). To cut your wait times in half make sure to get yourself a Fast Pass. Screams is designed for ages 16+ and is not recommended for young children.
When is Screams Halloween Theme Park open?
Screams Halloween Theme Park is open each Friday & Saturday, October 1 – October 30, 2021 from 7:30pm – 1:00am.
Where is Screams Halloween Theme Park?
2511 FM 66
Waxahachie, TX 75167
Screams Halloween Theme Park is located just 30 minutes from the downtowns of Dallas and Fort Worth at the Scarborough Faire® site in Waxahachie just off I-35E. Map and Driving Directions can be found here.
Where can I buy tickets?
Click Here to buy discount tickets now or tickets may be purchased at the Screams Halloween Theme Park ticket office upon your arrival.
How much do tickets cost?
General Admission Tickets: $42 per person at the Ticket Office or $41 online (with tax & service fees). There are no refunds or exchanges for tickets.
Fast Passes cost $30 at the Park or online. There are no refunds or exchanges for fast passes.
Opening Weekend Discount Tickets only $37 (including tax & service fee) purchased online only. Click here to purchase now.
Admission price includes admission into all (5) haunted houses, Scary-Oke, Rottingwood Cemetery, & Stage Entertainment.
Food, Drink, Games, and other attractions are additional.
Does Screams Halloween Theme Park Accept Credit Cards?
Screams Halloween Theme Park concessions (food, drink, games) only accept cash. We have 4 ATM’s in the park. Credit cards may be used to purchase tickets, fast passes, and souvenirs. The Full Moon Cafe & Bar also accepts Credit Cards.
Does Screams Halloween Theme Park offer discount tickets for Military Personnel?
Active military personnel and up to four members of their family receive $3.00 off admission upon showing valid military identification at the Screams Halloween Theme Park ticket office.
Does Screams Halloween Theme Park offer group tickets?
A discount is available for groups of 15 or more when all tickets are purchased at the same time. Group discount ticket price $38.00 (tax included) and must be purchased in advance through our online ticket system. (Group tickets will not be available at the gate). If your group qualifies for Tax Exempt group tickets, please contact our Sales Department at Sales@screamspark.com or 972-938-3247 ext. 17.
Is Screams Halloween Theme Park appropriate for children?
No. Screams is designed for ages 16+.
Is Screams Halloween Theme Park handicapped accessible?
Screams Halloween Theme Park is generally handicapped accessible.
What is the best time to arrive?
The earlier, the better; our gates open at 7:30pm and you’ll want to get here early enough to experience as much as you can. (Please note: although Screams Halloween Theme Park stays open until 1:00am, ticket sales stop at 12:00 midnight.)
How much is parking?
Parking is free compliments of Bob Stallings Hyundai.
How do I request donations of admission tickets for my organization?
Requests for a donation must be submitted on the organization’s official letterhead stationery. Requests must be sent by fax to “SCREAMS DONATIONS” (including address, telephone & fax) to (972) 938-1890, by mail to Screams Donations, PO Box 538, Waxahachie, TX 75168, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are the guidelines for Screams donation requests:
- Provide a request letter from the charitable organization on official letterhead stationery.
- Submit request a minimum of 1 month prior to fundraiser/event.
- Specify the date of the fundraiser/event.
- Include explanation of the fundraiser/event.
- Include a signature on each letter.
- The principal must sign school requests.
- Include fliers or newspaper articles with requests when possible.
- Phone requests will not be accepted.